Tuesday, February 21, 2012

can you hEAR Me now?

Let me tell you about a dream I had. In this dream I awakened to discover a question mark tatoo on my ear.
As I looked in the mirror, behind my reflection I saw words that had embedded within them or had the sound of the word ‘ear’. These included Ear-a-tating, Ear-rational, Ear-agate, Ind-ear-ment, Ear-regular, Ear-aresponsible, Ear-atable, Ear-raplacable, Ear-regardless, Ear-reversible, Ear-respective, Ear-reverant, F-ear-ful
Then I realized that the tattoo was attracting attention to my Ear.

When others would engage in conversation they would be looking over my shoulder. They were seeing my question-mark and the words that had caused doubt in my life. So no matter what I 'said' or how conviencing I tried to be... the doubt was staring them in the face. Doubt stood behind every word I had spoken.

At this point I heard a voice…you guessed it, whispering in my ear.

“Can you hear Me? I long to answer your questions in life. This dream is to remind you that I, alone, have the answers you seek. Look, listen and you will learn to discover My guidance in My Word.
And as you take heed of the words I continue to give you, you will see that they are designed to lift you up. The world uses words to discourage and confuse you. Please don’t follow your own understanding. I will enlighten you with the wisdom you are seeking.
When you seek Me, you - will - find - Me. As you hold My Words and hide them in your heart, you will discover that the ‘ear’ that is clearest in hearing me is the one that is in the Center of you H-ear-t."

Can you hEAR Me, My Child...Let's talk. Yubw8n? I've missed sharing time with you!"
Love, GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment