Sunday, November 23, 2014

Eternity's Eulogy of Celebration

For those we know who have lost a loved one, it is my prayer that the song at the conclusion of this writing will bring you comfort in your time of sadness & loss. The words are amazingly beautiful. The celebration of life is a daily thing. Sadly too often we let everyday situations muffle our voices of appreciation. Too often we are too busy holding on to silly disagreement that we later find we exchange peace for arrogant pride. Why? Tell others how you feel. Don’t wait. Share your heart in love. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRwGXz5qaqY  (Please Remember)
Make each day a word for the eulogy you leave with others to share afterward.

Knowing your eternal destination is essential (1 John 5:12)

After all, no one or thing is worth eternity in hell. So, if you lose earthly friendships or associates because of your decision to accept Christ into your heart, rest assured by your acceptance of Jesus Christ as your personal Savior & Lord, you will have eternal peace & forever be safe in the arms of Jesus. For those who truly know you in this life, who you are in your spirit is how they will remember you in the farewell hour. Will they know more of Jesus because of you? What difference has your life made? Has God's love been seen in you?

Heaven waits for you...
Please ~ don’t wait too long... Forever is forever. Joy is in living your eternal life now & celebrating for all time-safe in the arms of Jesus...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r--V2dKXrsw (Safe In The Arms Of Jesus)

 Consider:
1 John 5:11-13: "And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. So whoever has God's Son has life; whoever does not have his Son does not have life. I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life" (NLT). God wants us to know we have eternal life. These verses clearly share that those who have believed in Jesus Christ and accepted Him as their personal savior have eternal life. Eternal life is just that -- eternal
Romans 8:38-39 say, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Nothing can separate a child of God from their Father.

Jesus tells us personally that He gives us eternal life and nothing can take that away: "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one" (
John 10:27-30).

Salvation is a gift of grace. 
Ephesians 2:8 says, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.”
Romans 10:13. Let us also be secure in knowing that "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved"

Having this knowledge gives us hope. We can know Christ will claim us as His for
all time.
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord"
(
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

If you are struggling with questions of doubt, pray a prayer similar to this: “Dear God, I’m not sure if I am Your child. I believe that you sent Your Son Jesus to earth to die for my sins. I believe that He rose from the death and is offering me eternal life. I accept Him as my Savior. Thank You for forgiving me and giving me life with You eternally. Help me to have assurance that You have answered my prayer. In Jesus’ name, amen.”


NOW- LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment