Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cigarettes Kill ~ Yes! Butts About It!!!

Wanted:
The Nicotine & Tar Brothers- Cig & Rette:
For assisting in daily suicide attempts.
These suspects are always armed & wearing a thin paper mask while lingering on the corner of ‘Mouth & Lip Lane'- just south of the smelly Nose neighborhood.
When sources asked the victims, why it is that they subject themselves to such riff raff, they replied that even though they are fully aware of the subtle harm that their association with the known heart attackers, Cig & Rette, can cause them, they simply don't believe that death is all that serious or a big deal.
They feel they have plenty of time to fight back, should Cig & Rette try to hurt them. Off camera, one of the smokers said: “Why make such a big stink about this? Besides, I’m not really serious about killing myself. I look at it as just shortening my life one inhale at a time. I’ve been smoking for decades, and nothing has happen to me, yet. I can quit anytime. I just don’t want to. I'm not hurting anyone...right. ”
With that, he turned, exhaled, removed the butt from his ‘reasoning’ and stepped on it.

This just in...
We sadly have to report that as of yesterday, we have no
further word on the condition of Cig & Rettes' latest victim who inhaled his final harmful denial and exhaled a shallow “excuse”for submitting himself willingly to smoking’s suicide.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program: The LIFE-time movie series:
“Living One Breath at a Time” already in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment